Portable Appliance (PAT) Testing Overview
Cost effective PAT Testing from Blue Clarity Facilities Services - all areas covered.
Contact us today to see how much we could save your business on portable appliance testing.
Portable Appliance TestingWith a team of highly experienced testers we’re on hand to help all employers ensure they remain compliant with their electrical health and safety requirements.
Most working environments require regular PAT Testing for at least their high-risk items. A more pragmatic risk based approach can be adopted on other items which we can help identify and carry out formal visual inspections.
At the end of the PAT Testing you will be presented with a full asset register together with detailed test results, indicating where each item was located and the test status.
PAT Testing was introduced to enable companies to comply with current legislation.
Employers are responsible under law for the safety of their employees and visitors. You must take all reasonable care to ensure that your employees work in a safe environment and use safe equipment.
The relevant regulations are:
- The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 (Northern Ireland, 1991)
- The Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2013 - Regulation 81 for The Republic of Ireland.
We use the latest technology by the leading manufactures and use software to enable and continuously improve of service.
Blue Clarity Facilities Services offer a national service in the delivery of PAT Testing, covering all areas of Ireland. We ensure that all portable equipment is tested regularly, at a frequency suitable to the customer's site and will advise on any associated risk. To eliminate any concern about appliances being out of date we will schedule sites when a test is due on a yearly basis.
Contact us today for a quick portable appliance testing quotation for your organisation. Our rates are fully inclusive of:
- Advanced Scheduling – testing carried out at a time that suits your business needs including evening & weekends
- Reports – A full asset register indicating the location of testing, item descriptions and test outcome (Pass/Fail) will be emailed upon completion.
- Minor Repairs - If practical we will repair faulty connections at plug tops or leads, including replacement plugs to sleeved type if necessary and fuses to the correct rating.
- Travel Costs – We cover all of Ireland, Northern Ireland and the United Kingdom.